Sunday, July 10, 2011

Would you rather date a really thin girl or a girl who's healthy looking and has muscle tone?

I'm not like a body-builder kinda girl. I'm athletic and I'm not a super thin girl. I don't really have thick thighs. shapely thighs, petite on top with no muffin top, no love handles, smooth curves, nice muscle tone, not toooo thin legs but not at all fat. Everyone describes me as "just fine." Meaning I'm not a supermodel but I'm not at all fat. Do I really have to look like a supermodel to get male attention?? I exercise and eat healthy and God gave me what he gave me. I feel insecure from all I see on TV and how guys drool over size zero celebrities. I'm not overweight, so don't answer this question calling me fat. I'm just healthy looking and active. Do I need to be super thin to get a guy's attention? Or can you settle for healthy and what I naturally look like??

No comments:

Post a Comment