Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Help decode an emoticon from my cell phone!!?

Hey guys, so facebook sent me a password kinda thing to my phone to make sure I am the real user. So i have to type in the password(which i received as an sms from facebook in my phone)to keep my account safe. Its not a scam so don't worry bout that. Now the problem is that i received the code and apparently the first two words represent an emoticon, so my phone reads the message as an emoticon followed by the password(for ex if the password was : ) G O L my phone would read it as smiley face G O L.) But I dont know how to make the emoticon in the phone( nokia 6303i if thats any help). THE EMOTICON RESEMBLES SOMETHING LIKE AN 'UNSURE DROOLING' face if that makes any sense, OR PERHAPS SMOKING CIGARETTE, lol. I saw in the net that the drooling face is :B but it didn't work when I typed it in my phone. any help would be tremendously appreciated!! and if you got any questions I'll try to answer them through extra details, so please come back to this to see the answer. THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment