Sunday, July 17, 2011

Does my dog has rabies ?

I'm sorry for asking such an obvious question but I am just confused.. We have 3 male dogs 2 of which are very close to us while the other one is the exact opposite. The two friendly ones have their yearly rabies shots but again the other one struggles and even bites! So, one fateful day, one of the nice dogs and the rude dog fought and it ended dramatically. The friendly dog had ears almost torn. We were worried because he lay on the floor after that, not moving. Then stood up and everything was well, or so we thought. After several minutes, he stood at his waiting place where he waits his food and climbed the wall there which was kind of see-through glass. I saw his saliva dripping and he was drooling. That's when I got very worried.... Please help me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment