Monday, July 18, 2011

Was it wrong of me????????

okay so my boy friend told me a few lies but i did not know that they where lies all the way. so today some one said that he was __ years old... he was littler if it was true. so i asked him he said he was my age and then said "you trust your friends more than me" i said that is not true. so than another guy comes up to me and said "wow your boyfriend is a little young for you" i said how old is he and he said the same age as the other guy... they do not know etch other. so like 10 ppl later telling me he is younger than he told me he is. i go up to him and say "how old are you?" he says "__" so i go up to his best friend and say "zack how old are you?" he says __" and it is younger than what my boyfriend said. so i say are you and your best friend the same age he says yeah and goes on with what he is doin like it was no big deal. so i go back to my bf and say " you lied to me!!!" he said "no i did not" ppl start to come up like ya know WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE YELLIN. so his best friend comes up like what the deal? my friends come up standing by my side. we fight for like 20mins. after all that he is crying and balling saying "just give me another chance" his friend come up to me all askin me stuff. so he comes up to me and says '' i do not want to brake up with you" and i say TOO BAD! so then his best friend comes up to me and says " it was all a joke" and i say what part of it was a joke? he says "all of it... will you still be his gf?" i say no i am dumpin his sorry a**. so now we are all fighting again. i stand up and say really loud " YOU ARE A PIG! I AM DONE WITH YOUR SORRY AS*" he is now up in my face yellin! so i go call my best guy friend and tell him i need help with it all. he get there on his bike in like 2mins. he pushes my exbf away from me and gets in his face and yells so loud. he told him to stay away from me or he will be sorry. so i am crying a bit after my ex is gone and my guy friend is telling me it is okay and hugging me to make me feel better. so was it bad for me to brake up with him and get my guy friend in it all? i am sorry for how long this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment