Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wildlife biology help? Please help?

I asked for advice for wolf biology but I do understand that we have a good grasp on it already. I was told about wildlife biology as a suggestion. Im in my last year of high school and because of tragic events in my life I've pretty much wasted my years in high school and haven't proven my full potential and because of this my average in biology is a C...I can't turn back time and prove how good I really am. I know some of you may read this and say well you shouldn't have slacked off,but if you knew my reasoning maybe you wouldn't be so quick to judge. Im very interested in animal behavior. I also cant to do zoology in my last year of high school because for some reason I would have had to take chemistry to get in but I find that irrelevant. I just need some kind of advise on how I can become what I want to be. Please help, I plain to show people how smart I really am but right now I just feel so discouraged by some of the answers ive been getting lately but im determined to do my best and need a little help to to kick me into the right direction. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment