Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I tried dating 2 other men after my ex. Turns out im still in love with the ex.?

I cant for the life of me forget about my ex!!!! & its driving me crazy!!! I know he wronged me in sooo many ways with the cheating the lying. but I havent been able to find that spark with any other man!! the one after him I saw him as a friends with benefit thing. the one I am seeing now isnt even sexually appealing to me! I mean he smells, hes short he lives in a shack. but we have been going out on "dates" but I have found zero chemistry and even told him he reminds me of my brothers! This guy is basically drooling over me and I don't really like if at all... So I have tried and tried sooo very much to just forget my ex and move on. but 6 months later and I cant!! I still hold a torch for him.. What can I do? I feel like I cant go on much longer like this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment