Sunday, July 10, 2011

How would you feel? Please help.?

My situation might seem a little weird but I would just like to get some other people's opinions on it. I have been seeing this girl for about 3 months now and everything is going well. We get along great and have lots of chemistry. When we started going out she told me about a friend she had who had tragically passed away in a car accident. They had been intimate with each other but never officially boyfriend and girlfriend. When he passed she told me she had realized that she loved him and never got the chance to tell him which I can imagine was very hard to deal with. She has pictures of him everywhere from her room to her wallet as I can tell she misses him very much. I was all choked up when she told me this story but at the same time I felt like I would never be able to live up to this guy, it's almost as if the 'one' for her was him but now he is gone. It's weird to admit but it makes me feel like I will never be good enough or be able to win her heart completely. Does that sound bad? I was just wondering what some other people's thoughts or opinions were on this situation, how they would feel if they were in a similar situation. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment