Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does anyone remember 80s glasses with text on the lenses?

Hi , I was wondering if any one else remembers these glasses , My Mom had some when i was little they are huge framed 80s glasses and on one Lens they said her name just below the eye line , she also had a pair with a rose etched on the Lens and one with a enlayed diamond .. i have googled till My fingers bleed and I can not find one pic of glasses like these online , I plan on getting some vintage 80s glasses with My prescription for sunglasses this summer and I would love it if they could etch Jayne on the Lens .. any way let me know if you remember these and if you have a old pic laying around I would love if you could post it so Ill have an example to show my optometrist .. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment